Thank you for attending the inaugural interNETworking professional learning event last Thursday, sponsored by MRA International.
The event was a huge success due to your attendance and enthusiasm. We truly appreciate that you joined us! Both Ken Belva and Florence Hudson received high marks on the feedback forms provided by you and your peers.
If you are interested in the CE Credit information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the next steps.
MRA International is your local, trusted IT advisor. If you would like to discuss any upcoming projects or initiatives, please use the live chat or contact us page to be linked to your dedicated MRA Account Manager.
Looking forward to you joining us at our next event!
Thank you to our impressive speakers, Ken Belva & Florence Hudson! In case you missed their speeches, they touched on cyber security, ransomware and the Internet of Things. Here are a few speaking points:
• The Internet of Things could represent $19T in economic value by 2025
• IoT risk and security awareness is increasing, and highlighting the need for security research and development
• Research and education activities are growing in Smart Campus, Smart Grid, IoT and Cybersecurity (i.e. ASU, CSU, Lehigh, NC State, VaTech, Princeton, Stanford, UW and more)!
• IoT will have an impact on higher education and K-12
• Not just an IT problem: affects IT, business, science, reputation & possibly physical security and safety
With the growing trend of malicious ransomware infecting companies, it is important to have the best solution in place to safeguard your organization and avoid the potential timely and costly implications.
The native data protection of HPE SimpliVity makes it easy for you to restore your data in seconds – no ransom paid, no downtime, no late nights. Call an MRA International sales rep today to find out how HPE SimpliVity makes it easy and effective to overcome the threat of ransomware with:
• Reliable data protection that’s easy to manage
• Instant backup and recovery of data
• Simple and highly efficient disaster recovery
• Highly resilient architecture to maximize uptime and prevent data loss
See you at our next event!