From August 20-23rd, MRA International showed at the GMIS International 2017 Annual Conference in Hilton Head, SC. At the Conference, we had the opportunity to showcase and demo some of the latest in HP technologies.
Here is a small sample of the new and advanced technologies that we showcased at the Conference. These products are HP’s latest in durability, speed, power, and features. If you’d like to see a demo unit in your environment or learn more about HP, please contact MRA International at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HP Pro x2 612 G2
The versatile HP Pro x2 design strikes the right balance of mobility, durability, and security in a device that is designed to last. Ideal for challenging environments, this versatile detachable PC lets you work the way you want.
- Built-in smart card reader and optional fingerprint reader, & HP Sure Start Gen33 to help protect against BIOS attacks
- Explore your creative potential with the extended 165° kickstand opening and the optional HP Active Pen with App Launch for a natural inking experience
- This detachable can go the distance passing MIL-STD 810G tests for dust, shock, drops, and more
- Removable back cover allows fast easy upgrades to serviceable components in the field
Starting at $899.00
HP ProDesk 600G3 Desktop Mini PC
Designed to fit the modern workspace the ultra-small HP ProDesk 600 Desktop Mini with an updated stylish appearance, is a powerful and reliable PC with performance manageability features for business.
- 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7processors, optional Intel® Optane™ memory and SSDs3, and up to 32 GB of DDR4 memory, and HP Turbo Drive G23
- Deploy your Mini behind any ProDisplay for a near zero footprint solution
- Mount and secure it almost anywhere with HP’s full ecosystem of DM accessories
- Help prevent data breaches and downtime with HP BIOSphere Gen3 and easily manage devices through Microsoft SCCM using the HP Manageability Integration Kit
Starting at $639.00
HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2 Notebook
Mobile professionals will love this best-in-class, business rugged notebook that includes enhanced system and graphic performance in a managed-IT environment.
- Comes with precision cut, beautiful CNC aluminum unibody frame and diamond cut accents designed to pass twelve MIL-STD 810G tests
- ncludes 360 degree flexibility for five modes: work, share, present, conference and write
- End-to-end protection with HP Sure Start Gen3 and HP Sure View to protect from BIOS attacks and visual hackers
- Extended warranty services available
Starting at $1,279.00
HP ProBook x360 11 G2 EE Notebook
Improve learning outcomes, save teacher time, and engage students like never before with the powerful, durable, flexible HP ProBook x360 11G2 Education Edition. It converts easily from a notebook to a tablet to a stand to a tent and moves seamlessly between the classroom and home.
- Easy-to-carry PC designed to protect against bumps
• Flip, fold, & learn with a 360° hinge & optional dual cameras
• Annotate, draw, solve math problems and take notes on your screen
• Intel® Celeron®; Intel® Pentium® processors
Starting at $749.00